Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm embracing the stripes here. I just felt like being a little wild (to match my hair, mayhap?). This is one of the very few things that I've ordered from J. Crew lately that I've actually kept. I guess I've come late to the J. Crew party, and I feel like I got here after all the cake and balloons. I've found some vintage skirts on ebay which I love, but most of their new things are . . .  hmmm . . . blegh. The quality is questionable and the styling is so-so -- very blocky for me so far. The only thing that I really love that they have are the liberty print shirts, and I live too far away from a store to get them at really good sale prices, and the VPS service never works for me.
Hue Tights in Navy, Macy's; Shoreline Stripe Skirt in Navy, Talbots; Colorblock Tee, J. Crew, Jewelry, Coldwater Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment