Monday, August 27, 2012

This is my first chance to wear this striped skirt since I altered it. I do love this skirt!! I was going to wear it with the flame linen cardigan below, but then I tried it with this kelly green baby cable cardigan, and I decided this was the look of the day. I wore this with a Chicos super sale howlite necklace that I've had forever; it actually looked pretty good with this look of the day.
As far as the previously mentioned linen cardi goes, I'm not sure whether or not I'm going to keep it. It just didn't make my heart beat faster, and I kind of need that to happen. I tend to like V-neck cardigans a little more these days--they don't look as sloppy unbuttoned, IMHO.
Trail Stripe Skirt, Talbots; Kelly Green Baby Cable Cardigan; Talbots; White Tank, Talbots; Jewelry, Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment