Sunday, August 5, 2012

Okay, I'll admit. I've been a bad fashion blogger. Mainly it's because I've been so busy, secondly it's because I don't work in the summer, so I don't dress up as often, and lastly it's because I've been thinking about whether my fashionista side has gone beyond fun to addiction. So...I have set a goal to only purchase either $50 worth of items or one new item a month. For August, I've purchased two things: this J. Crew Style Bubble Necklace for $12.00 and this Ralph Lauren Chambray Shirt for $32.00. I got a great deal on both on them, but even more importantly, they fit holes in my wardrobe rather than just giving me the thrill of buying. I'm also trying to shop my closet, so here I am with a newly altered triomphe jacquard pencil skirt, the chambray shirt and bubble necklace, and my ever beloved yellow pointy toed shoes.
Triomphe Jacquard Pencil Skirt, Talbots; Chambray Button-up, Ralph Lauren, Macy's; Belt and Shoes in Daffodil, Talbots; Bubble Necklace, J Crew style via China.

No comments:

Post a Comment