Sunday, August 19, 2012

 I've been on the hunt for this daisy lace skirt in ecru (pictured on a model below) for a long time. I kept seeing them in different colors, but I decided to hold out for the ecru. After about six month's worth of stalking, I recently found a size 12 one on eBay for a pretty good price ($26, shipped). Even though it was way too big, I snapped it up and planned to alter it. This turned out to be the easiest alteration I've done so far, and I wore it today to church with my new platform peep toes, a turquoise blouse, and my new daisy jewelry from Talbots. I got a ton of compliments on this look. I love the way the lining, which is substantial and darker than the lace so the lace really pops out, ends before the lace does, making the last two rows of lace really stand out and look cute.

Daisy Lace Skirt in Ecru, Talbots; Puff-Sleeve Blouse in Aqua Blue, Talbots; Double Buckle Belt, Talbots; Daisy Necklace and Earrings, Talbots.

No comments:

Post a Comment