Thursday, November 6, 2014

I've been feeling under the weather all week. Normally I would go ahead and teach anyway because it's so much work to get a sub. Today I decided to go ahead and get a sub because I was going to have one tomorrow because I am presenting at the UCTE conference. I figured I already had to do a sub plan, so why not take a day to try to feel better and have more time to prepare for the conference. Anyway -- I did and consequently spent the day in grubbies. If I had got dressed today, this outfit might have been fun to try -- I do love mint or turquoise with red -- it's just so cheerful. Have I told you how much fun I've been having lately on Polyvore creating outfit combinations from clothes I have? It's rather addicting.
NYDJ Alisha Skinny Jeans in Mint, Nordstrom; Cashmere Crew Neck Sweater in Red, Talbots via Ebay, Jewelry, Kohls.

No comments:

Post a Comment