Sunday, November 23, 2014

This is what I wore to church today and to the LDS Family Fellowship meeting in the evening. These cobalt boots used to be oily brown, but I painted them cobalt blue (because now that I've got rid of all my brown things, I have nothing to wear them with). I rather like how they turned out. This sweater is the gray merino wool one with the rhinestone neckline that I tried to dye cobalt blue. Instead it came out a rather heathered blue. It went well with the blue of the raj paisley.
Raj Paisley Pencil Skirt, J.Crew via eBay; Rhinestone Sweater in Blue, Talbots; Hue Tights in Navy; Tahari Jacket in Red, Macy's; Jewelry, Macy's and Banana Republic.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a sweetie! Thanks for sharing your wonderful picks! :)

    -Jessica
    www.wearitforless.com

    ReplyDelete