Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Last year I bought a mustard and ivory striped shirt from Banana Republic. I haven't worn it much because I realized after the first wearing that the boatneck was too wide -- I don't like to flaunt my bra straps for the world. I buy medium for my bust (32 G) so my shoulders are actually very narrow. Anyway, I saw this little lovely at Talbots, and I knew I needed it to fill the hole in my wardrobe that wasn't quite filled by the BR one. I immediately put it to work with this cute Floral Bouquet Pencil Skirt that I've had for ages. (On an interesting side note, I recently noticed on Pinterest that this skirt is almost a dead ringer for the Oscar de la Renta Floral Print Skirt, except that instead of $450 I probably paid $30 or less for it.) I added my ever trusty Costco Jean Jacket for the chilly early morning trip to school.
A note about the jewelry: this necklace is from Talbots, and I've had it for a long time. I'd probably wear it more often, except that it tends to fold over at the top where the multiple strands attach.


No comments:

Post a Comment