Friday, September 20, 2013

Red has always been my favorite color, and Talbots does know how to do red. This jacquard skirt was a favorite of mine from last year but...I gained a little weight at the end of the year and over the summer (probably from the job stress). Now that things are running more smoothly, I've lost the weight and I can wear this adorable skirt again!! This really had nothing to do with the BYU versus Utah game tomorrow. Ha.
This necklace/earring/bracelet set I'm wearing here is one I made, and I rather like it. I am disappointed to notice that the large charm in the center of the necklace is starting to tarnish. I'll have to replace it, I guess.
Note the sensible teacher shoes!
Floral Jacquard Skirt in Maraschino Cherry, Talbots; Ruffle Pleated Tee in Scarlet, Talbots; Jewelry, Designed by Denee.

No comments:

Post a Comment