Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I began this day with a migraine, so I ended up at home with a sick day. I did have to run a quick errand in the afternoon, so I went with this stripe colorblock shirt.
I did not notice when I bought this that it was dry clean only. I do not believe in dry cleaning -- the chemical smell makes me sick, so of course, I just washed it in my front loader using Woolite and the hand wash cycle. It came out absolutely fine, making me wonder why in the world it was marked as dry clean only? Hmm....
I also discovered that this pambil necklace was a great match for this top, and I am discovering that a light tank under boatnecks makes them wearable for me. I have very narrow shoulders, so most boatnecks are too wide and show my bra.
Colorblock Boatneck Top in Autumn Coral, J. Crew; Burgundy Tank, Coldwater Creek; Pambil Necklace and Earrings; Chicos; Platinum Denim Stonewash Jeans, Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment