Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Today was one of those days where you just feel glad to be alive at the end of it. I had to be at my school at 8:00 AM to supervise a session of the ACT test, which was intense; then we had parent teacher conference. I got home at 7:00 PM. What a day!!
My fashion choices were limited by the school's request that we wear "school attire" to the conference. I went with this cardigan sweater and a fun button-up and jewelry. This was a MUCH more casual look than what I usually wear, but it was at the request of the administration so...there you have it.
Platinum Denim Jeans in Sand, Chicos; Liberty Perfect Shirt in Indian Red, J. Crew; Jewelry, Utah Shakespearean Festival and Made by Denee; Work Sweater; Lands End.
(Because we have people from size 0 to size 3X on our staff, we are very limited in our work wear choices. This is what we get.)

No comments:

Post a Comment