Sunday, March 24, 2013

As I was looking through my inspiration files the other day, I stumbled on this picture on the right from J's Everyday Fashion that I'd clipped some time ago. I immediately planned to copy the outfit exactly -- right down to the leopard shoes and belt, but today's weather was a little too chilly to consider going without tights. I decided to go with the gray leopard accessories instead. I thought this outfit turned out rather well. I've always loved fuchsia with cobalt blue -- I wore this combination in college quite often -- and I think the addition of the gray cools it down just the right amount.
V-Neck Cardigan in Gray, Chicos; Gray Suede Belt, Talbots; Jewelry, Talbots; Microfiber Tank in Fuchsia, Chicos; Halogen Pencil Skirt in Cobalt; Nordstroms; Hue Tights in Gray, Macy's.


No comments:

Post a Comment