March 2-8, 2015

I think I may have overscheduled a bit for this week as I had two three hour night classes, two days of 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM school with student led conferences, and an 8:00AM to 4:00 PM class on Saturday. I actually feel physically ill after sitting all day on Saturday (not enough padding on my bum anymore to do that!) That may be why my dressing got more and more casual as the week wore on. With DST starting tomorrow plus a full day of professional development including a presentation, I'll be taking a break from church today to rest up and recuperate. As far as outfits go, I am truly in love with the Indy Plaid skirt I got for $21.99, and I wore ponte pants with secret elastic waistbands for the last two days of the week - that shows how lazy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment