Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I liked the look of this lace tee so much that I wore it again today with blue. I added a cobalt fan fringe necklace to give it a bit of bling.
Today was an insanely busy day for me. After work I had my night class, and then after that I was on the selection committee for the Central Utah Writing Project's summer institute. I really wanted to attend even though I was exhausted because my daughter was one of the applicants -- I thought I might have to implement some nepotism. Luckily, her application essay spoke for her, and I didn't even have to say a word as she was unanimously approved.
Hue Lace Tights in Black, Macy's; Contrast Lace Tee, Talbots; Halogen Pencil Skirt; Nordstroms; Jewelry, Banana Republic, Talbots, and Ily Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment