Tuesday, December 24, 2013

We had a very casual Christmas Eve. You can see how casual it was, because I'm wearing socks and no shoes.
First we opened the present from my mom and dad, which was a beautiful Christmas story and a family calendar, which was a lot of fun. Then we read our notes to each other and finally it was time to open the traditional Christmas Eve package, which is always pajamas. After that we watch our traditional Christmas movie, It's a Wonderful Life. I had recently read a blog that had to do with the movie, so I shared that. It was a very nice evening.
Anyway, I wanted to wear something red, so I went with this rather ancient sweater over the Indian Red Paisley Liberty Print shirt from J. Crew. I added some bling just for fun. I've had the beads for a long time, but I just got the necklace and earrings shipped today from Chicos. Yes, I am shopping at the dreaded evil store again, but . . . they gave me two $25 dollar gift certificates, so I had to use them, right? I've been looking for a nice red necklace, so I figured for 3 dollars for the earrings (2 pair!) and 5 dollars for the necklace total, it would be a nice addition to the bling collection.

Merry Christmas to all. May the love and peace of our Savior Jesus Christ be in all your hearts during the season and throughout the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment