Friday, December 27, 2013

Yes, I was weak and picked up the Geometric Floral Necklace as a Christmas present to myself. I saw a cute outfit idea on pinterest, so I am trying to match it here with the stripes and blue jacket. This is what I wore to get a massage, so I kept it very simple so I wouldn't have too much of a hassle changing. One thing I did notice about the necklace is that it bothers me a little when I wear it. It's like something is rubbing on my neck. I'll give it one more try, and if it's still bothering me, back it will go.
Denim Stretch Jeans, Coldwater Creek; St. James Galathee Three-Quarter Sleeve Tee in Navy/Persimmon, J. Crew; Ponte Jacket in Navy, Talbots; Jewelry, J. Crew.

Update: I tried wearing this necklace again, and it may very well be the most uncomfortable necklace I've ever tried. So -- back it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment