Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thanks to this inspiration
photo to the right, I've been meaning to wear mustard with tweed all year. I didn't quite make it to the tweed today, but went with this gray flannel skirt (that has the most adorable kick ruffle in the back) instead. For school I went with the pambil necklace look, but when I put myself together again for the quick evening trip to the Eagle Board of Review for son # 2 (yeah! he passed and will soon have his Eagle Scout Award -- much thanks to me, his # 1 volunteer), I went with this fun peacock scarf instead, just for the comfy cuteness. Flannel Pencil Skirt with Ruffle in Gray, Talbots; Baby Cable Sweater in English Mustard, Talbots; Hue Tights in Ochre, Macy's; Jewelry, Talbots and Kohls; Peacock Scarf, University Mall (can't remember where I got this anymore, but I got one for me and for the DD).

No comments:

Post a Comment