Monday, April 15, 2013

Hmm...can you say bright colorblocking? I guess I needed something to lighten the mood after an intense weekend of weddings and taxes. Yes, taxes. The BHW and I didn't finish ours until about 11 AM this morning, mainly due to a little disorganization and my having misplaced my W2. Ah well, all's well that ends well. Miraculously, we only ended up owing about $720, which is a piddling amount compared to some years.
Anyway, I am finding that the two fan fringe necklaces I bought really go with a lot of my stuff. I loved this outfit even if it is, um, bright.
Merona Tights in Flame, Target, Merona Stretch Pencil Skirt in Flame, Target; Colorblock Boatneck Top in Vintage Burgundy, J. Crew; Jewelry, J. Crew and Talbots, Travelers Tank in Burgundy, Coldwater Creek (gotta cover up those bra straps, you know).

No comments:

Post a Comment