Thursday, October 25, 2012

This was not the best day for me as far as hair goes. When I need a hair cut, my hair really lets me know. Anyway, Today I finally wore the Belle Flower skirt I picked up on eBay earlier this year. It looks like something from Anthropologie. I should have got one size smaller (I bought it before I finished losing all the weight), but it still looks okay. I bought the jacket on the right to go with it, but I have since realized that no matter how cute double breasted jackets look on those tall skinny models, they are never going to look good on me.
Anyway, for most of the day I went with the cashmere sweater only.
Cashmere Audrey Sweater in Burnt Orange, Talbots; Belle Flower Skirt, Talbots; Floral Stone Bib Necklace, Talbots; Earrings, Target; Grace Fit Double Breasted Faille Jacket in Creme Brulee, Talbots, Hue Ribbed Tights in Brown, Macy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment