England Trip, June 23 - July 7, 2012

So, below here is an assortment of what I wore when I went to England. We tried to pack very light, so I had just brought two pairs of pants and two pairs of shorts. I didn't end up ever wearing the shorts except on the day we flew back--it was too cold and rainy. I also had two basic cardigans that I threw over a lot of these outfits. And, pretty much everything was worn with my trusty hiking shoes and either my Talbots Navy Trench (which worked great and looked amazing--for $35 it was a great trip purchase) or my Cabela's Fuchsia Goretex Raincoat. I did get dressed up a few times (reflected by the turquoise top and animal skirt) to go to three plays: The Woman in Black, The Lion King, and Wicked.
I didn't bring a lot of jewelry, but I did bring my new Pambil set from Chicos (seen on the pink and blue t-shirts). As the necklace is made of seeds, it is light as a feather and gives a lot of bling.


No comments:

Post a Comment