Friday, April 27, 2012

I dressed pretty casually today as I had the day off due to UVU Graduation. I did do some running around because...
...I am going to prom tomorrow (as a chaperone)!
 I had to get a dress to wear, and that required some errands on my part to get everything I need for it to be just right. I'll post it tomorrow--I'm rather taken with it. It should be a fun chaperone night, as Mark is going to come by for a while, and Caleb is also going. I'll also be the stand-in photographer for Yearbook.
This all looks a little baggy because my clothes are all pretty loose right now as I've lost 13 pounds in 5 weeks. I'm hoping to wash and dry these pants and have them shrink. We shall see.
Cardigan, Christopher & Banks; Microfiber Tank in Yellow, Chicos; Jewelry, Talbots; Cargo Crops in White, Chicos.

2 comments:

  1. cute and comfy! 13 pounds in 5 weeks???? Congratulations! I need for formula! :-)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Medifast. My brother lost 30 lbs in 2 months on it.

    ReplyDelete