Saturday, October 8, 2011

Today was a rather dreary day, so I added this wool cardigan over my T-Shirt. Snuggy! I had to put this cardigan on and off many times while helping Megan move into a new apartment, and I even ended up wearing it inside out (by mistake, of course) when I went for a quick dash to Target.
Wool Cardigan in Heather Gray, Talbots; Woven Pintucks Tissue Tee in Bordeaux, Talbots; Stretch Jeans, Coldwater Creek, Earrings from the Shakespeare Festival.
While I was at Target, I absentmindedly looked at the Missoni for Target section. I missed out on the big sale, but I had picked up some cute folders and notebooks, which are always fun to have in bright, crazy colors.
I found that a few things had been returned, including these two scarves (one I think is actually a children's scarf, but it will still work). 
My big score of the day, however, was this vest (marked down to $12) and this cardigan. Someone who ordered them online had just returned them to the store. They are as cute as can be on--I can't wait to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment