Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Serendipity--when something just comes together. I've never had a navy blazer. I've purchased a few through the years, but I've always ended up taking them back for one reason or another. So today as I was putting my outfit together I thought--this would be perfect with a blue top--but I don't have a blazer. Then I realized that I do have a navy topper from Chicos that I've hardly ever worn. So I tried them together and ending up really liking the combination. In addition, I really needed a tank to wear under this t-shirt, and this Chicos sale tank I got for three dollars is perfect. As I said, serendipity.
Shoreline Stripe Pencil Skirt in Nantucket Navy, Talbots; Slub-knit Crochet Scoopneck Tee in Soda Pop, Talbots; Refined Silky Tank in Promise, Chicos; Jewelry, Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment