Saturday, February 2, 2013

This is what I'm wearing for today's BYU production of The Phantom of the Opera, then a quick trip to SLC with the BHW for dinner and a little returning. When you look at how this sweater fits, you will see why I bought one tippi from J. Crew and then decided they were not for me. They are so long in the body for me, and they don't have petite sizing.

Update: The earrings I am wearing here are a recent eBay purchase. I wanted them because they match the necklace I'm wearing, which I'm quite fond of. After I got them and wore them, I realized that I didn't like them as well as I might because they are a little large and they are post, which I really can't stand to wear anymore. So...I took the trusty pliers to them and cut the posts off, used a file to sand down the back, attached french wires to where they used to connect together, and now, voila, I have two pairs of earrings that match the necklace, both french wired. What would I do without my crafty little self?
Tights, Target; Paisley Pencil Skirt; Talbots Tippi in Aqua, J. Crew; Jewelry, Talbots.

No comments:

Post a Comment