Dresses...

So, I am always on the prowl for dresses. I'm bigger on top than I am on the bottom, so that often poses a problem for me. I'm giving these two dresses a try. The first one is the Glamour Ikat Gracey Dress from Chicos. I got this in a 1 and a 0, and the 0 fit dramatically better, but it's a whole inch shorter than the 1. What do you think? Too short for this old girl?

The next dress is the Refined Ponte Knit Sheath in Botanical from Talbots. This size 6 dress is a little too long, so I re-ordered it in a 6p, but chances are that one will have too short a bodice. Anyway, I think the dress would be okay if it were a little shorter. Arghh. Why can I never find the perfect fitting dress?

1 comment:

  1. As an "Old Girl" myself, I still like the first one better. I don't like the second one at all. It makes you look older. You have great style.

    ReplyDelete