Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One of my favorite fashion bloggers, J's Everyday Fashion, recently featured this Kohls' shirt in one of her posts. I love polka dots, so I looked at it and ended up buying all three colorways--I couldn't resist because it was so cheap--just $13. I'm wearing it today with the Halogen Ponte Seamed Skirt I got from Nordstrom for $25 and the baby cable sweater I got from Talbots for $18. So--overall a bargain kind of day.
You know you have a winning outfit when you get a compliment on it everywhere you go--even the bagger at the grocery store liked it.
Baby Cable Cardigan in Paris Pink, Talbots; Lauren Conrad Polka-Dot Pleated Top in Plum Velvet, Kohls; Halogen Seamed Pencil Skirt in Purple Rosea, Nordstroms, Patent Belt in Fuchsia, Talbots; Jewelry, Talbots.

No comments:

Post a Comment