Saturday, October 27, 2012

Why do I have two outfits up? Because I had to wear the left one for the primary program practice, but then changed into the right one for a marathon shopping and returning trip (minus the sandals). In the left one I am wearing a Chicos necklace that I recently shortened up quite a bit. I realized that I don't like really long necklaces that hang down past my bust, because, let's face it, I am a 34DDD, and that gives me a little shelf effect that, frankly, looks weird with longer necklaces. So . . . I've slowly been shortening up all of my longer necklaces. This is one where I loved the big polka dotted beads but never really wore it because I didn't like how long it was and the long plastic beads. Now it is practically perfect.
Left: Velvet Animal Pencil Skirt in Brown, Talbots; Cashmere Audrey Sweater in Red, Talbots; Jewelry, Chicos and Designed by Denee; Hue Tights in Brown, Macy's.
Right: Chevron Burnout Lanie II Top, Chicos; Alisha Skinny NYDJ Jeans in Red, Nordstroms.

No comments:

Post a Comment