Monday, October 22, 2012

After seeing this inspiration photo to the left, I am trying this look to the right. My hair looks a little scary here because it is still wet. This was a winning look for me -- I really liked the booties with it.
So today when I got to school, one of my male students said, "Ms. Tyler, I thought about you all weekend."
Okay, creepy. What he meant is that he was supposed to go to the Air Supply concert in Wendover, but when he got there, they wouldn't let him in with his parents because he is not 21. So he was thinking I just should have gone (when I heard where he was going, I had told him I was jealous). Ha. Students say the darnedest things.
Ponte Knit Jacket in Black, Chicos; Halogen Skirt in Cobalt, Nordstroms; Striped Tee, Talbots; Flower, Chicos; Belt, Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment