Friday, October 12, 2012

I haven't had school the last two days, so it has affected my wardrobe choices. I did go out to eat with the BHW and the kidlings on Friday night, so I wore this cashmere sweater from last year and this Chicos necklace to the right. It used to be a very long necklace, but the length wasn't good for me. I tried to sell it on eBay, but that didn't work, so I was contemplating buying some new ribbon crimps and making the clasp shorter. As I was determining where to put the crimps, I realized that I could just tie the ribbon in the back in a permanent knot and then slip it over my head when I want to wear it. I really like the new length, and, best of all, the fix was free and very quick, too.
Because it was a little brisk, I took the opportunity to wear my faux fur coat that I picked up at Chicos for $20 last year.
Platinum Denim Jeans in Light Wash, Chicos; Cashmere Audrey Sweater in Red, Talbots; Jewelry, Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment