Monday, October 8, 2012

Today seemed like a great day to pull out my new mustard skirt. I ended up getting the ponte Halogen one from Nordstroms after trying one from Banana Republic and Talbots. As a ponte skirt, it is comfortable and soft, the color is great, the length was perfect, and the price was pretty good, too.
It's a little scary to order a skirt that looks as short as it does on the model, but on me it's the perfect length. I'm wearing it today with my new Retro Jade Tippi from J Crew and a polka dot scarf. This was a fun, comfy look, especially with the turquoise flats.
The polka dot scarf came from Rite Aid. Yes, the pharmacy. I bought this one and a turquoise one before I went to England this summer for 99 cents each. They do tend to get pulls (made of a very loose knit), but I find that they are easy to pull back into shape. I love the shaggy, fringy look.
Halogen Ponte Pencil Skirt in Gold Shine, Nordstroms; Tippi Merino Sweater in Retro Jade, J Crew; Polka Dot Scarf in White and Yellow, Rite Aid; Jewelry, Chicos and Harry Mason from the BHW.

No comments:

Post a Comment