Sunday, October 28, 2012

I decided to wear the Talbots paisley shirt I picked up yesterday today. It has orange, green, red, burgundy, pink, brown--a whole rainbow of colors in it. It really looked good with this Halogen Seamed Pencil Skirt in Purple Nectar, which to me, looks a dead ringer for the oxblood color that is so popular right now--it's much more burgundy/wine colored than what I would call purple. I added this cute Talbots jacket for the walk over to church and ended up wearing it quite a bit, as it was rather cold in the chapel. This was a good look for me, I thought.
If you haunt the Nordstrom's site, you can get these skirts for about $26 -- I have three of them now. I can wear both the regular 6 and the 8 petite, but prefer the 8 petite as it looks less matronly.
Halogen Seamed Pencil Skirt in Purple Nectar, Nordstrom; Double Buckle Belt in Sand, Talbots; Jewelry, Talbots and Chicos; Imperial Paisley Shirt in Bright Emerald, Talbots; Hue Tights in Sand (one of my favorite tight purchases ever!!) Macy's; Hooded Waterproof Jacket in Khaki, Talbots.

No comments:

Post a Comment