Friday, October 5, 2012

Today I went with my cobalt jeans and this new animal sweater from Chicos. I have a love/hate relationship with Chicos. About half of the time I love what I get from them, and the other half of the time, it looks like cheap junk. Their skirts are too long for me, and their dresses are too short. To complicate matters, I fear and loathe the local Chicos store just as much as Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation fears and loathes the ladies down at the Public Library. So, I mainly order online -- I get free shipping -- and I end up driving 30 minutes away to return things.
Okay, rant over. Anyway, this Mindy animal sweater from Chicos is a rare win for me lately. With a cotton silk blend, it feels silky soft on, and I actually liked the fit. I added this elephant necklace that Megan and I made a few years ago.
Not Your Daughters Alisha Skinny Jeans in Cobalt Blue, Nordstroms; Mindy Animal Sweater, Chicos; Jewelry, Designed by Denee.

No comments:

Post a Comment