Thursday, March 27, 2014

As soon as I saw this outfit on the left on J. from J's Everyday Fashion, I knew I had to copy it. I added the jacket for a little bit more professionalism as I was still doing Student Led Conferences. I loved how this turned out. I did add navy tights as our weather has quickly changed from 70s to 40s. This gave me chance to wear my Micro-tweed Jacket in Navy that I was just lamenting that I wasn't getting enough wear out of. This outfit was a definite winner!
As for the conferences, I was there for 12 hours and I saw exactly 8 students. That works out to one every hour and twenty minutes....Sigh....
Seasonless Wool Pencil Skirt in Fuchsia, Talbots; Polka Dot Popover in Navy/Ivory, J. Crew Factory, Micro-tweed Jacket in Navy, J. Crew; Jewelry, J. Crew, Hue Tights in Navy, Macy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment