Thursday, March 13, 2014

Is this a daring color choice or a secret craving for McDonalds? I guess I'm the only one who will ever know. Anyway...
I did really like this little red jacket over the indian red shirt with the mustard jeans. This made for a very fun look -- although I don't know if it's a look as much as a statement. Ha.
Speaking of the jacket, I've had this FOREVER. I got it at Christopher & Banks back in the day, and it has the cutest little flounce in the back. I tend to forget about it, but I'm glad I thought to pull it out today. And of course, every day is a great day when I can wear these adorable little pointy toed yellow flats. Huzzah!
Toothpick Jeans in Golden Sunflower, J. Crew; Liberty Print Perfect Shirt in Indian Red, J. Crew; 3/4 Sleeve Flounced Jacket in Scarlet, Christopher & Banks; Jewelry, Harry Mason (gift from the BHW) and Ily Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment