Saturday, September 13, 2014

Today I attended the Affirmation Conference in SLC. It was beyond amazing -- I felt the spirit so strong and the feeling of LOVE there was palpable and impressive. I knew from previous experience that I often get cold at conferences, so I went with this coated cotton motorcycle jacket that I just picked up at Loft for $50. This jacket was a bit pricey, but it was love at first sight. It's actually not nearly as cropped on me as it looks on the model -- I'm a lot shorter than she is. It looked great over my golden sunflower toothpicks and a cobalt v-neck tee.
Toothpick Jeans in Golden Sunflower, J. Crew; V-Neck Merino Wool Tee in Cobalt, Costco; Coated Cotton Motorcycle Jacket in Black, Loft; Jewelry, Harry Mason Earrings, B-Day Gift from the BHW.

No comments:

Post a Comment