Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I purposefully purchased this soft pink button-down to wear with this Tuileries Skirt, and it did not disappoint. What really made the outfit though was the Talbots daisy necklace and earrings--this is a real statement piece that looks so cute with all my floral skirts. I'm so glad I picked it up when it went on super sale recently. Of course, what really caught my students' attention were the styling pink shoes--one of my students said it was like something the Wicked Witch of the West would wear--only pink--so another student said, yes, Mrs. Tyler is Glenda the Good Witch. Ha.
I'm so glad I took the time to alter this skirt earlier in the summer--it is a really different look. I did such a good job on the alteration that it doesn't need a belt--the waistband fits me perfectly.
Tuileries Skirt in Pink Bon Bon, Talbots; Jewelry, Talbots; Wrinkle Resistant 3/4 Sleeve Shirt in Pink, Talbots.

No comments:

Post a Comment